When we say “we,”, “us,” “our,” and “ProRata,” we are referring to ProRata, Inc., a State of Georgia Chapter S Corporation. We may also use “ProRata” or “application” to refer to the application and services we provide to our customers.
“You” and “your” may refer to you as an end-user; meaning any visitor to this site or any user of the ProRata.
“Site” refers to our website, www.prorata.com.
“Customer” may refer to a customer of yours that is provided to ProRata.
Information We Collect
ProRata collects various information to visitors of our site and users of our application.
Account and Profile Information
When you create an account with ProRata we collect and store information such as your name and email address. We may also collect information about your company or organization such as company/organization name, mailing address and phone number(s).
We collect billing information such as credit card information from you and your customers. Credit card information is passed to our payment processing partner and is not stored at ProRata.
When you use ProRata, our servers may automatically record information sent by your browser or mobile application. This data may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser type and settings, browser configuration, geo-location data, date and time of your request, and cookie data.
ProRata may collect and analyze data about your usage of ProRata for purposes such as troubleshooting, marketing and customer experience.
3rd Party and Partner Information
ProRata may utilize third party tools to collect data about usage of the site and ProRata.
Cookies are small amounts of information sent by us and stored on your browsing device and are unique to your account or device.
In addition, we use third party analytics and marketing tools that may collect cookies while visiting our site.
How We Use Your Information
Use of ProRata
We use information to authenticate you and deliver content and services to you and from you.
Understanding and Improving Our Products and Services
In order to continuously improve our products and services, we need to understand how our users are using it. We use data collected in order to improve our offerings.
Investigating and Troubleshooting
We work hard to investigate any issues related to security or availability of ProRata.
If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to assist you.
In addition, we may use your information to contact you on the site or in the ProRata application.
We may email you service related and administrative emails regarding ProRata. These email messages are considered part of our service and cannot be opted-out of.
ProRata takes reasonable steps to protect information you provide to use as part of your usage of ProRata. When you provide sensitive information to us such as login credentials, we encrypt the transmission using SSL technology. We also encrypt data stored in ProRata at-rest. Please see our Security Overview for more information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Last Updated: 11/8/2018 7:05PM ET